I'd rather be heard...

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sodastream: Less Guilt, More Fizzzz

I've been using reusable shopping bags for a while now. CVS even gives you greentags that reward you when you use them. I hate those plastic bags that are bad for the environment and break before you even get home. Lately I've been getting a lot of drinks on the run. As I throw the plastic bottles in the garbage I feel guilty. There still aren't many recycling programs in New Orleans since Katrina. I heard that there is a place you can bring cans and bottles but it's only open on Saturday for 3 hours. That's ridiculous. It's so difficult to drink a soda without feeling terribly guilty about the waste I'm creating. I've seen infomercials for the Sodastream. It creates soda and fizzy water using a jet. The concentrated soda mixtures contain no aspartame or high fructose corn syrup. It seems like the answer to my prayers. Sometimes I want something refreshing but soda and juice don't cut it. Water is too bland, but I'm thirsty. I think a carbonated water would hit the spot but I can't justify paying over $3 at the store for a small bottle of fizzy water. This machine makes it in a matter of seconds with no mess, waste, or clean up. I cannot wait to try it and share my healthy alternative to the overpriced and waste producing soda I have picked up off the shelf over a dozen times this week. My guilt thanks Sodastream.



I'm a BzzAgent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come back to fanforum