I'd rather be heard...

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Let's Change the Internet

I am so tired of loading literally any page on the internet and seeing complete and utter trash. People don't know each other anymore. All they know is which celebrities are fighting, in rehab, or getting paid way too much to not care about you. I'm going to start revealing truths about myself and I hope people follow suit. We've lost touch with people we used to physically see every day because they won't send us that crop we want on FarmVille. It's ridiculous. I urge everyone to be true to themselves no matter how they feel others will react. If it's anything other than accepting, you don't need that person in your life. I keep my essence to myself and then wonder why people don't know me. It's my own fault. Show everyone who you are. Don't be afraid.

No comments: